DescriptionFor years, there’s been an either/or tradeoff in weather-resistant outerwear. The choice has been between a weatherproof softshell that’s bulky and restricts movement, or a light flexible fleece that just can’t stand up to cold and rain. Deviate from the status quo with the Holloway Deviate Jacket with Storm Dfend™ Technology. It features a tonal striation with DWR finish for weather resistance and microfleece lining for maximum warmth. You'll be blown away by its breathability, water resistance protection and mid-weight warmth.
- Dry-Excel™ bonded polyester is a scuba bonded fabric featuring a tonal striation with Durable Water-resistant finish for weather-resistance and microfleece lining for maximum warmth
- Storm Dfend™ Technology features durable water-resistant finish keeps you dry while knit soft shell breathes to keep you comfortable
- Poly/spandex storm cuffs for added weather protection and comfort
- Wicks moisture
- Woven label
- Full front zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Storm flap and zipper garage to keep elements out
- Contrast color stitching
- Raglan sleeves for maximum mobility
- Front zippered pockets
- Sleeve zippered pocket on wearer's left sleeve
- Dual inside pockets
- Open bottom
Customers Also Bought
Since 1946, Holloway has been committed to going the extra mile by driving unmatched product quality. It's a commitment and passion that's ingrained in their DNA, inspiring them to deliver the best for your team.